no son creados iguales - algunos son elegidos para destacar
se trata de una criatura de 500 gramos que apareció un día sin anunciar. no hizo ningún ruido sino me miraba con sus ojazos negros. no sabía que tenía carácter de león dentro suyo.
I am SO precocious. I learned to sit, stay, and come in one sitting. I am asking to take latin classes next week -- or maybe chess in order to give Deep Blue a run for his money.
We now go on walks together which you might think for me is a brave act since the buses roar by, the pedestrians are brusque, and there are dog walkers with up to 10 dogs in one group. No problem, they don´t even dream of messing with my 1.5 kilos of ferociousness. And those other dogs at the dog park--I run circles around them. In the beginning it I could barely make it down a city block because the whole world, groups of school kids, men, but particularly old ladies, said "ahhhhhhhhh, mira lo que es" and stopped to pet me.
I am SO precocious. I learned to sit, stay, and come in one sitting. I am asking to take latin classes next week -- or maybe chess in order to give Deep Blue a run for his money.
We now go on walks together which you might think for me is a brave act since the buses roar by, the pedestrians are brusque, and there are dog walkers with up to 10 dogs in one group. No problem, they don´t even dream of messing with my 1.5 kilos of ferociousness. And those other dogs at the dog park--I run circles around them. In the beginning it I could barely make it down a city block because the whole world, groups of school kids, men, but particularly old ladies, said "ahhhhhhhhh, mira lo que es" and stopped to pet me.
2 Comments:
I am SO precocious. I learned to sit, stay, and come in one sitting. I am asking to take latin classes next week -- or maybe chess in order to give Deep Blue a run for his money.
We now go on walks together which you might think for me is a brave act since the buses roar by, the pedestrians are brusque, and there are dog walkers with up to 10 dogs in one group. No problem, they don´t even dream of messing with my 1.5 kilos of ferociousness. And those other dogs at the dog park--I run circles around them. In the beginning it I could barely make it down a city block because the whole world, groups of school kids, men, but particularly old ladies, said "ahhhhhhhhh, mira lo que es" and stopped to pet me.
I am SO precocious. I learned to sit, stay, and come in one sitting. I am asking to take latin classes next week -- or maybe chess in order to give Deep Blue a run for his money.
We now go on walks together which you might think for me is a brave act since the buses roar by, the pedestrians are brusque, and there are dog walkers with up to 10 dogs in one group. No problem, they don´t even dream of messing with my 1.5 kilos of ferociousness. And those other dogs at the dog park--I run circles around them. In the beginning it I could barely make it down a city block because the whole world, groups of school kids, men, but particularly old ladies, said "ahhhhhhhhh, mira lo que es" and stopped to pet me.
Post a Comment
<< Home